- The Brazilian Bioenergy Science and Technology Conference (BBEST2020) "Bioenergy Innovation" will take place at the Renaissance São Paulo Hotel from March 30th to April 1st, 2020, Brazil.
- Registration is now open to all participants.
- The registration form is available at the online registration menu and can be found here.
- Abstracts can be submitted from September 1st until December 1st, 2019.
- Please see the guidelines for abstracts submission in the section "Abstract submission".
REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE:
- A personal conference ID Card;
- The folder with the full congress program;
- Certificate of attendance in the conference;
- Certificate of abstract (Poster) or oral presentation.
AREAS AND TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE
Agronomy and breeding of sugarcane and other energy crops; genomics, biochemistry, cell biology, physiology, and biotechnological aspects of plant feedstocks.
- BIOFUEL TECHNOLOGIES
Biomass process engineering and biofuels production.
Bio-based chemicals and biomaterials.
- BIOFUEL ENGINES AND APPLICATIONS TO AVIATION
Biofuel applications for motor vehicles and other conversion devices including aviation, marine and heavy-duty transport.
Environmental, social, economic, and public policy issues.
ATTENTION: ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 1ST, 2019
DEADLINES FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
Online Registration deadline: March 10th, 2020 – after that, REGISTRATION will only be available on site. Please see the detailed information about the Registration deadlines in the table below. Anticipate your registration and save.
|REGISTRATION||September 1st to December 1st 2019||December 2nd to January 31st 2020||February 1st to March 10th 2020||March 11th to April 1st 2020|
|Corporate professional||US$ 550.00
- The price for Brazilians participants will be exclusively in REAIS, because these are supported by grants from local Governmental Agencies.
- Registrations will only become effective upon payment.
- Online deposits and transfers WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Participants who do not pay registration fees will be notified. In case there is no response from the participant, the registration and ABSTRACT submission will be CANCELED.
ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION FEES
Registration fees include admission to all scientific sessions, the exhibit Hall, plenary sessions, parallel sessions, poster session, and items below. Fees do not include admission to the separate ticketed, VIP and visit events.
- Bags and Badges
- Abstract book online
- Coffee break
- Technical exhibits
- Online certificate
- Emergency Medical Service on site
HOW TO REGISTER
- Follow the link to the registration page here.
- Click "NEW REGISTRATION"
- Fill/update the registration form as required, including a password to access your registration area.
- Click "Save" to submit your registration.
- Log in the restricted area to update your personal data, submit your poster abstract/print the abstract approval form, and to print the registration invoice and payment receipt.
CONFERENCE ID CARD
Personal, non-transferable and mandatory to access the congress activities, as well as for access to the event site. A duplicate might be issued at the cost of 50% the registration fee.
For early registrations: available at the online registration menu.
For on-site registrations: issued upon registration.
- Registrations are personal and non-transferable.
- Registrations must be sent electronically only.
- Cancellation and refund* (This rule apply to those registered WITHOUT ABSTRACT).
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
a) The registration fee receipt and a letter requesting cancellation and refund of the registration fee must be received by the BBEST organizers by February 28th, 2020. In this case, 70% of the registration fee will be refunded, discounted operational and bank fees.
b) After March 1st, 2020 no refunds will be issued.
SBBq or SBE, according to the Brazilian Law (Lei 11.771), does not issue "nota fiscal".