Abstracts can be submitted from September 1st until December 1st, 2019.
The presenting author must be registered for the conference prior to submitting an abstract. However, the payment of registration is not mandatory for abstract submission.
Participants who do not pay the registration fee will be notified. In case there is no response from the participant and if there is no payment of the registration fee, the registration and ABSTRACT submission will be CANCELED.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically. We do not accept submissions via mail or fax.
- Each registered attendee can be the “Presenting Author” on only one poster abstract
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words within the “abstract text” section of the submission form.
- The abstract must include: introduction, objectives, materials and methods, results and conclusions.
- At the end of the abstract insert: Acknowledgements and Key Words (only three words).
- The presenting registered author is responsible for all data in the abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted in DOC format (MS-Word: Text Editor from Microsoft Office)
- Do not protect the editing of abstract with password.
- Click here to download the abstract template.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR ABSTRACT
The title of the abstract must have only the first word in CAPITAL letter or in special cases such as abbreviations and scientific names and must not exceed 3 lines. Example:
Proteomic analysis of microalgae Chlamydomonas reinhardtii under nitrogen deprivation in photoautotrophic conditions
The name of the authors must be placed bellow the title of the abstract with the name of the PRESENTING AUTHOR UNDERLINED. The name of the authors must be written with the last surname followed by the initials of the birth name and other surnames.
Example: Giraldi, L.A. 1, Franco, T.F. 2, Colepicolo, P. 1, Winck, F.V. 1
The name underlined in the abstract is considered, by the BBEST, the PRESENTING AUTHOR, as well as the person in charge of sending and filling in the full online registration form.
The affiliation of each author must be separated by a semicolon and must mentioning the Institution with the identification of the Department, Institution, State and Country where the work was conducted and must come right after the author names. Use the superscript number to identify the institution of each author:
1 Departamento de Bioquímica, Instituto de Química, Universidade de São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil; 2 Departamento de Engenharia de Processos, Faculdade de Engenharia Química, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil.
The abstract must have maximum 300 words, NOT including title, authors and institutions.
The abstract must be written in ENGLISH.
|Title Format||CAPITAL LETTERS only for the FIRST WORD and special cases, text bold, centered and must not exceed 3 lines.|
|Authors and Institution Alignment||Centered|
|Font||Arial size 12|
|Page Format||A4 (210 x 297 mm) Portrait mode|
|Borders||Upper and Lower = 2.5 cm, Left = 3.00 cm, Right = 3.00 cm|
Click here to download the abstract template.